Monday, September 26, 2011

Christina Milian's birthday Celebration and advice to the moms.


Milian at her 30th birthday party
American recording artist, actress, dancer and model Christine MariĆ© Flores better known as Christina Milian celebrates her 30th birthday quite a few days ago on Thursday night September 22, 2011 at Meatpacking’s Beaumarchais restaurant in New York City. He was born on September 26, 1981 in Jersey City, New Jersey, U.S. The birthday girl looked beautiful wearing a black with nude trimming Betsey Johnson dress and nude pumps as she partied and popped bottles of Hypnotiq with family and friends including 106 & Park’s Rosci and Maxwell.

While there, she briefly spoke about the biggest lesson she learned in her twenties. She said, "I’m a little bit more blunt and I’m a little less naive when it comes to love. I think love has been my biggest lesson in my twenties and also just learning how to be myself and grow into my own shell without having to try and rebel, you can do it in a way different manner. Communication is everything so I learned how to communicate really well now that I’ve ended my twenties and gone into my thirties."

Milian
at a ‘Pampers’ party in New York
She is a mother of 18 month-old-daughter named Violet by her husband Terius Youngdell Nash better known by his stage name The-Dream. She has been reflecting on motherhood at a ‘Pampers’ party in New York, where Milian talked to Bet, providing style advice to other moms and moms-to-be and revealing that she’d like more kids. She says,"It’s important I think for a mom who has babies to still get dressed up every day; you feel good and it pushes you forward as a mom. It’s hard and I know you’re tired, but at some point it’s great to put the makekup on again, put on the heels."

No comments: