Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kate Middleton and William began lawsuit aganst Closer Magazine

Prince William and Kate Middleton started the proceeding of legal action against the publisher for publishing the much talked topless photos of Duchess of Cambridge taking sunbath with her husband Duke when passing their holiday in France.

The photos of comely Kate Middleton roiled the royals Friday as she and her hubby Prince William were trying to make a good impression in buttoned-up Malaysia. The blurry but still-sexy snaps, taken poolside last week during “a very hot holiday” at a chateau in the Provence region, also showed Prince William applying sunscreen to the Duchess of Cambrige’s regal derriere.

Outraged, Buckingham Palace called it a “grotesque” invasion of privacy and the couple announced it would sue the popular French gossip magazine Closer, which posted the photos.

 “Legal proceedings for breach of privacy have been commenced today in France by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge against the publishers of Closer Magazine France,” the couple declared in a statement.  Closer’s editor said the young couple were “visible from the street.”

“This terrace looked out on a public road,” Laurence Pieau told The Associated Press. “So they were not particularly trying to hide themselves.” Pieau also told the Brits to lighten up. “For me, those pictures were not shocking,” she said. “Just a beautiful couple, an in-love couple, in the south of France.”

William and Kate putting off theirs shoes before entering the
Islamic Center in Malaysia

Duke and Duchess in Malaysia visit

No comments:

Post a Comment