Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Jenny McCarthy is hoping to date a guy outside Hollywood


American model, comedian, actress, author, activist, and game show host Jenny McCarthy is hoping to date a guy who hails from somewhere outside the reach of Hollywood's spotlight. This 39 year old "Love, Lust & Faking It" star is currently single after splitting from comedic actor Jim Carrey last year. Her other loves include Jason Toohey and John Asher.

The former Playboy Playmate is not that bothered about his new man's looks as long as the man treats her well. “I don’t care if they have a big nose. I don’t care if they’re bald,” Jenny told Access Hollywood. “[I just want someone] who’s really sweet and who’s a perfect reflection of who I am now.”

But jenny told Access Hollywood guest correspondent Tim Vincent at the American Music Awards on Sunday, "It's tough to find a man's man." "I want to bring a little bit of importing into my life and look for guys outside of L.A." she added about what kind of man she is looking for.  "They have to have a job," the model says. "I'd like them to at least be able to buy dinners and stuff like that. That is important."

Jenny McCarthy has a 9 year-old son Evan by her husband(1999–2005) John Asher.



No comments: