Thursday, November 17, 2011

Amy Adams admits she doesn't make motherhood seem easy: living in childhood fantasy.

Upcoming comedy film 'The Muppets' actress, 37 year-old Amy Adams admits she doesn't make motherhood seem easy as she struggles with timekeeping and tidiness. Adams is the mother of 18 months old daughter, Aviana by her fiance Darren Le Gallo.

"I'm definitely not one of those women who make [motherhood] look easy," she said. "I'm always running late - and look, there's guacamole on my purse! But I'm more patient than I ever thought I would be, and I'm not hard on myself anymore." She also said that she was not feeling urgency to get back the shape after Aviana's delivery and she is not worried about her present extra fat.

"I read about these actresses who get on a stationary bike two weeks after giving birth and I'm like, 'What? Where did you push your baby out of?' Since having Aviana, I have a muffin top, and that's OK right now," said Amy to InStyle magazine.

What she is doing is to prioritize her family and herself and at the same time finding the energy and focus for her work. She says, "I can. I know I can.” In "The Muppets" she is starring with Jason segel. She’s also portraying the iconic role of Lois Lane in the new Superman reboot Man of Steel. Thrilled star said to E!Online about her roles in those two films, "It's amazing. Between the Muppets and doing Man of Steel, I'm living every childhood fantasy I've ever had." 


Amy Adams and her daughter Aviana


No comments: