Sunday, May 29, 2011

Brad Pitt, really bad father as in "Tree of Life"

Brad Pitt, not perfect in real life parenting skills:

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie  
The trailer"The Tree of Life," by Terrence Malick has recently been released after winning the top prize Palme d'Or 2011 at Cannes. In it Brad Pitt plays a stern 1950s father of six. The reporters are not late to know about his real life parenting skills with Angelina Jolie and six children. In response he confesses that he is not perfect in real life, either.
"Not [like I'm] a horrible parent, but I've certainly made mistakes and had to make up for it," he tells People. "I'm painfully aware that my actions leave a double mark on them in these formidable years, so I make sure I don't bring my crap home." When it comes to the projects he takes on, Pitt tells The Washington Post that his kids have led him to think twice about the direction of his career. 
"I think I spent more time jacking around a little bit," he explains of his early roles. "I was more attuned to irreverence and not doing what I was supposed to be doing." Now, each film hold a little more weight. "I'm conscious that my kids are going to grow up and see these films someday, and I want them to mean something," he explains.
Brad Pitt in Troy


"I'm much more interested in leaving them something they'll be proud of in the end. I've only got so many more of these to do, so I'm just more focused on them having some meaning." William Bradley "Brad" Pitt, 47, co-acted by Jessica Chastain as opposite role, would certainly be apprecited for his adjustment with almost new in film Jessica Chastain in shooting and real life with the imaginative and colorful world.

No comments: